If your allocation check has been lost or is not negotiable as written, provide written notice regarding that situation and request that a replacement check be issued. Please be sure to include:
· Proper identification (last 4 digits of your Social Security number and the month/year of your birth);
· Clear instructions identifying the new Payee information for the replacement check; and
· Your current mailing address and day telephone number, so that the new check can be issued and received timely.
· If you have the original check, please be sure to return it with your request.
· Please note that you will not be able to change the form of your payment: for example, if you originally requested a rollover you may not change that to a direct payment or vice versa.
· Additionally, Wilmington Trust charges a $35.00 fee to have your original check stopped and a replacement check issued.
· Your request for a replacement check should be forwarded to:
Enron Corp. Savings Plan
P. O. Box 1188
Houston, TX 77251-1188
· Your $35.00 fee for the replacement check should be made payable to and forwarded to:
Wilmington Trust Company
1100 North Market Street
Wilmington, DE 19890-0455
Attn: Javier Salcedo
· You may remit a personal check for the $35.00 fee.
· Replacement checks are typically issued out within 10 business days of the request, but will not be processed until the $35 fee is received at Wilmington Trust.
Please note, if you submitted an election form but have not yet received your distribution, it is possible that your form was incomplete and/or illegible and your distribution was instead defaulted to an IRA account with Rollover Systems, Inc. (“RSI”). Consequently, before initiating a stop payment/reissue request with regard to your settlement distribution, please contact the RSI Retirement Center at 1-888-472-7678 to be certain that you do not have an IRA account established for your settlement funds.