On May 6, 2008, personalized packets were mailed to Enron Corp. Savings Plan (“Savings Plan”) claimants in the Tittle Action class action lawsuit, notifying them of their total recovery amount from the Tittle settlements and advising them of the steps they need to take to complete the distribution process.
Packet materials include:
- A cover letter that provides background information on the Tittle Action, information on the calculation mistake made on the distribution of the first settlement fund, and instructions on steps claimants need to take to complete the distribution process.
- A personalized Allocation Statement that shows the initial and corrected allocation of recovery under the first Tittle settlement fund, the allocation of additional funds, and the total recovery amount either due the claimant or, as a result of an overpayment in the initial allocation of the first Tittle settlement fund, the amount due from the claimant as a repayment to the Savings Plan.
- Forms for completion to either accept or dispute (Allocation Acceptance Form and Disputed Allocation Form) the total recovery amount shown on the allocation statement.
- Recovery Process Information and instructions for claimants whose total recovery amount results in an overpayment owed to the Savings Plan.
- Questions & Answers to help claimants understand the settlement allocations and recovery process
- August 4, 2008 – Deadline for claimants to return a completed Allocation Acceptance Form or Disputed Allocation Form.
- 4th Quarter, 2008 – Notification and allocation of final, aggregated allocation amounts.
If a claimant fails to return a completed Allocation Acceptance Form or Disputed Allocation Form by August 4, 2008, he/she will be deemed to have agreed to and accepted all allocation amounts.
Inquiries may also be submitted in writing to:
Enron Corp. Savings Plan
P. O. Box 1188
Houston, TX 77251-1188